Hello Friends
I should Introduce my self My name is Chakradhar Chandrakar. 17year old. I am tech lover. I spent atleast seven to eight hour in Internet every day. Because I thought the things which we cannot learn at school we can get it from Internet.
Things which I learn from Internet.
Ethical hacking.
Friends as we know that now a days every business men from a paanwala to coperate company wants a fame in Internet means in digital world this can be down by website. If you have a website then your customers can know about you and after they can reach to you.
After you have a website you should have traffic on it. And to get traffic you need to do marketing for your website.
Ethical hacking one of the most scoped field in India. India wants 75000 ethical hacker but unfortunately they get only 15000. As the technology is growing day by day cyber crime is also increasing. Many scams and unusual activities are been going internet. This makes a bad 👎 impression about internet people's mind. To make Internet save and secure from cyber criminals ethical hacking is best option.
I should Introduce my self My name is Chakradhar Chandrakar. 17year old. I am tech lover. I spent atleast seven to eight hour in Internet every day. Because I thought the things which we cannot learn at school we can get it from Internet.
Things which I learn from Internet.
Ethical hacking.
- Website development.
- Digital marketing.
- Application development.
- Tips and tricks related to technology.
- Entrepreneurship
Friends as we know that now a days every business men from a paanwala to coperate company wants a fame in Internet means in digital world this can be down by website. If you have a website then your customers can know about you and after they can reach to you.
After you have a website you should have traffic on it. And to get traffic you need to do marketing for your website.
Ethical hacking one of the most scoped field in India. India wants 75000 ethical hacker but unfortunately they get only 15000. As the technology is growing day by day cyber crime is also increasing. Many scams and unusual activities are been going internet. This makes a bad 👎 impression about internet people's mind. To make Internet save and secure from cyber criminals ethical hacking is best option.

No comments:
Post a Comment